I can't believe that summer is over, school has started and I haven't blogged ONCE! I
thought about it often, but pretty soon so much time had gone by and there were so many things to share that I couldn't decide where to start. SO, I'm going to start NOW and maybe I'll add some things from our summer over the next few weeks. We spent the summer swimming, playing baseball and softball, helping Damian (which mostly consists of helping move equipment and feeding the help), VBS, Church Camp, our FIRST EVER family vacation....the list goes on! I thought I'd share some pictures, so you could see how the kiddos have grown over the summer...

The first day of school

Michaela

Montana

Brooklyn

The whole rowdy bunch!
Damian planted about 200 acres of no-till sunflowers and they are doing very well and so beautiful! We managed to capture a few decent shots in between the girls squealing at bees! :-)
I hope everyone's school year is off to a GREAT start!
4 comments:
Great pictures!! I can't believe Garrett is about taller than the girls!! Good lookin' group!
That is an INCREDIBLE family picture of you guys!! Love the sunflowers...so pretty. reall...so gorgeous.
You have such a beautiful family.
that field of sunflowers is breathtaking!!!
hugs
chasity
I love sunflowers!! What a great picture of your family! And I love your new header picture. Had I known what beautiful sunflowers you had, I would've been out at your place with my camera in hand. I'll remember next year!
Post a Comment