Count carefully and you will see that there are only SIX old maids left in the bag! He was incredibly proud and the first thing he said was, "That's probably blog worthy, isn't it?" SO, because I love my husband and love showing you how goofy he is even MORE, I am blogging his latest accomplishment! HA He is such a statistical guy that it cracks me up! This is the same man that said if he had realized they baled 984 bales in one day, he wouldn't have quit until they had baled 16 more bales, so they could say they baled 1,000 in 1 day! That was two years ago and I'm sure if you asked him he could tell you what day, what field and the model numbers of the equipment used as well.
He truly has an incredible memory when it comes to numbers and agriculture. If only there was a way to train his brain to remember to take out the trash, rinse his dishes after he eats and put his dirty clothes in the hamper, then I'd have it made! :-)




1 comment:
Too funny! I love hearing what everyone's husband's are up to.
Post a Comment