Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Brooklyn says...

Out of the blue this morning, Brooklyn began telling us about Jesus. Here is her version of the story...

Jesus had to carry his cross like this. (She pretends to have something over her shoulder and she kind of hunches over and walks a few steps.)

I'm thinking to myself...How cute! She is so smart! So, I ask her, "Where was Jesus carrying His cross? What happened next?"

Brooklyn said simply..."He was on his way to High School."

There you have it! I'm not sure this version is any translation of the Bible I have read, but surely you can agree that Brooklyn has quite an imagination! LOL

2 comments:

Christa said...

LOL!!! Brooklyn is so cute!!!

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

More people should take Jesus to High School. I think you have a very smart girl... and I think God is preparing her for sure!!!

Kristine