This weekend we rode the Ranger down to the creek just south of our house. It's such a beautiful place to visit and the kids had a great time swimming. I drive the kids down there often, but prefer swimming when Damian is with us to protect us from all the wildlife. This weekend we saw some fun critters...crawdads and the cutest baby turtle...AND some not so fun critters...two snakes. Well, the snakes pretty much ended the first trip for me, but I had forgotten all about them by the next evening, well, sort of! ;-) Here are some pics of the fun time we had.
Welcome to our lives! God has blessed us with four awesome kids and His abundant provision on the farm. I hope this will be a fun way to let everyone know what's new with us. Enjoy!
1 comment:
Looks like you had a great time. I'm really enjoying your blog. Farm life is such a foreign idea to me...yet so intriguing! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment